Serving: 2 – 3 person
20 chicken fillets
1/2 cup of all-purpose-flour
2 tablespoon of cornflour
1 teaspoon of first draw soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
2 large eggs
4 cups cereals/cornflakes, finely crushed
2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1) Marinate the chicken fillets with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, cornflour, and soy sauce for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius. Line a large baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Place a baking rack on top, lightly coat with oil.
3) In a small bowl, mix the all-purpose-flour with salt and black pepper. Whisk eggs in another bowl. In a third bowl, mix cornflakes with the remaining 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
4) Dredge chicken in flour mixture to coat, shaking off excess. Dip into egg and then into cornflour mixture, making sure entire surface is coated.
5) Arrange on prepared baking rack. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Flipping once during cooking.